Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The panthers in the fey realm give wrong anatomy exp

The panthers in the fey realm give wrong anatomy exp. They give fae anatomy instead of feline, despite the fact that the butchering/skinning is being applied to feline anatomy. It is illogical.

Also here's a suggestion: give us a hotkey option for pets. For example, it would be nice if i could set a hotkey to make the pet either assist or wait, instead of having to click it manually.
    Last edited by overtyped; 09-28-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhh thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are those regular panthers or fey panthers? Because Feline Anatomy only applies to regular panthers. Fey Anatomy applies to Fey Panthers. It is in the skill description in the game. Or here in the Wiki.

On your second point, you can assign the hotkeys to your bars/sidebar. So you can choose a hotkey and won't have to click it with your mouse. Pic related. Click on Show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you encounter an error/mistake/bug in the game or have a suggestion, it is generally a good idea to report/make a suggestion via "!" (the ingame support system) first. Like in the pic related below
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Grobyddonot; 10-06-2020 at 03:29 PM. Reason: added "!"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobyddonot View Post
    Are those regular panthers or fey panthers? Because Feline Anatomy only applies to regular panthers. Fey Anatomy applies to Fey Panthers. It is in the skill description in the game. Or here in the Wiki.
    I tend to agree with overtyped that the anatomy type that they give xp for should be the same anatomy type that applies to butchering/skinning them. I would tend to think that in this case it should be fae anatomy for both, but i suppose an argument could be made for some combination of fae/feline.

On your second point, you can assign the hotkeys to your bars/sidebar. So you can choose a hotkey and won't have to click it with your mouse. Pic related.
    I think you misunderstand, Grobyddonot. The suggestion is for hotkeys for the pet Follow/Assist/Guard/Stay actions. These are not abilities, but pet commands in the pet window. I have to second this suggestion, it would make it much easier to play with pets. There are a number of times when i'm trying to frantically click the tiny little Follow button to attempt to pull my pet out of combat, though really they don't seem to respond very predictably to the commands anyway, in my experience. I'll often see my pet fighting after i've issued a Follow command, despite the description of said command:
    Last edited by alleryn; 10-06-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    I tend to agree with overtyped that the anatomy type that they give xp for should be the same anatomy type that applies to butchering/skinning them. I would tend to think that in this case it should be fae anatomy for both, but i suppose an argument could be made for some combination of fae/feline.

I think you misunderstand, Grobyddonot. The suggestion is for hotkeys for the pet Follow/Assist/Guard/Stay actions. There are a number of times when i'm trying to frantically click the tiny little Follow button to attempt to pull my pet out of combat.
    I misunderstood indeed, because I don't actively play pet skills. On the topic of size, doesn't the GUI Scale apply to the pet bar? Anatomy makes sense to me, at least lore wise. Because Fae creatures are different, i.e. fae creatures are immortal, they will be reborn after a regular death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Green panthers give Fae Anatomy, in Eltibule and Fae Realm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason this doesn't make sense is because... imagine skinning a deer, but the insides were that of a chickens, yet you don't get chicken organs from it, but instead deer organs. Magic be damned, this isn't how anatomy works. You can't shape elephant organs into a humans shape, anymore than shaping fae into a felines.
    Last edited by overtyped; 10-07-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overtyped, there are some weird things like that. Sand dogs and Garden Tenders give Dinosaur anatomy but have some kind of Dog Meat when butchered. Snakes have Great Chicken meat when butchered and give Reptile anatomy.

Thread Footer