Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Princess Bride Reunion

I stumbled across the info that most of the original Princess Bride cast will get together to do a livestream reading of the movie's script this Sunday. I'm torn between thinking that a script reading sounds lame and that anything involving this script and this cast has to be utterly cool, so I wanted to share the info for anyone else who might want to geek out this Sunday.

Disclaimer: This is done as part of a political fundraiser and therefore only open to US citizens and permanent residents since it requires a minimum $1 donation to watch. I prefer to keep political debates far away from PG but since we do have iocaine resistance in the game, I wanted to make people who may care about the movie aware it's happening.

Original announcement at https://twitter.com/Cary_Elwes/statu...09231030259713

Guest star list at https://twitter.com/Cary_Elwes/statu...23414986072064 - any role not mentioned should be getting read by the original actor.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't think this is the place for political activism and I hope this thread is taken down. Please find another place to spread political opinions, fund raise, etc... If this forum will allow the support of one political party then it needs to allow the other party to express and participate in activism. It is a slippery slope. Please keep US politics out of the game as it is a very divisive and volatile subject prone to discord and sowing divide among people. We don't need it here. Thank you.
    Last edited by Aionlasting; 09-10-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Thread Footer