Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Druidic Emergencies

Hello all. I have not seen a druidic emergency in like 2 weeks. I was looking forward to earning more blessings so I can purchase the storage and the other illusions. Am I just missing them, or are they on hiatus

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

I've noticed they tend to run in a "streaky" pattern over time. That is, you might get a couple events in a row during a month with say 10, then next month maybe 1 or 3 total.

Give it time. If you make preparations before the event so you can get there faster it will help avoid missing it, since you will likely need to travel to where the event is located and that can cost you if the Druid event is only 5 minutes and it takes you 7 to get to Kur (this happens, this is a video on YouTube with an example).
    🗡️Sharp knives🗡️ and 💔hurtful words💔
    YouTube: insult&stab
    Twitch: sausagejavelins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was one this early morning around like 5:00am EST

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And one last night. So I'm thinking you'll see a few more here in the next few days before nature quiets down again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all. I guess I have bad luck

Thread Footer