Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion: Fairy tweaks

Soul anchor: make it so when you cast it that you get a buff where your soul is bound to the spot for 1 hour, grinding soul anchor is boring and doesn’t bring any enjoyment to the game or make the item craftable.
    As of right now Fairies can’t really be a necromancer.

The fairy storage requires too many materials, lower the amount of mats needed for it, 30 shards is a lot to summon an storage portal as it already requires fairy dust, 5-10-15 shards sounds a lot more reasonable and makes the skill useful, as of right now i am pretty sure most Faries seldom cast the skill as it requires too much or some of the shards melted, which is another annoyance of the race!
    Last edited by ramonsantana; 08-23-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to disagree on almost all fronts and offer some work arounds that should make your life easier.

The fae realm is a graveyard, so you can summon anything there. There are still the free archers and no one is forcing you to make an entire graveyard yourself. Lore wise, there is something going on with fairies being turned into pixies, but I'm not 100% sure whats going on with that, but I think the devs want to discourage fairies into becoming necros similar to how they don't want them tanking. All in all, Fairy +Necro is a hard combination to do if you really want strong skellies. I would recommend building around something else in the necro tool-kit.

Also, I noticed you are farming the soul anchors. Non-fae do have access to earning them, so you just need to find the right price point to buying them. People hoard resources in PG. I believe there are always enough resources for everyone, but you've gotta find the right price to make people give it up.

The fairy storage is arguably too strong and I hope it stays the same, because it's more likely that the whole thing gets decreased or nuked. Lets compare the lvl 50 fae magic storage to 50-carpentry (because everything will eventually be able to be 125): 30 storage for fae vs 16 for carpentry, big difference. The most comparable is the level 80 carpentry crate, which takes 5 spruce, 10 strong nails, 1 rawhide sheet, and 1 expert glue. That's more expensive than the 30 ice required and is still LESS inventory. I think this isnt talked about more because so many people are turned off by the initial hurdle of fae's death experience and the -18 inventory slots.

The fae inventory costs about 500 councils in trash, thats a steal. My recommendation is just keep ice inside the 1st slot, summon a 10 slot, remove the ice and summon a 30 slot and return the ice. Assuming you keep a good sum of dust on you, it shouldnt be an issue.

Thread Footer