First of all, let me say that I am IN LOVE with this game and have talked about it to everyone I know!

This may seem silly but it's something I'd like to ask about / suggest nonetheless ... On the Anagoge island, Elmetaph prompts you for a choice of your character's sexuality -- as an elf, I had the option of men, women, or both. Which I thought was cool! My sister rolled a Rakshasa, and she was only presented with men or women.

I in no way think there is any ill intent, but given that the cultural lore and the way elves talk and others talk about elves, and they're portrayed (and are?) open for business anytime, anywhere, with anyone... it leads to an a=b, b=c, a=c scenario of "elves=bisexual, elves=sluts, bisexuals=sluts" -- and there is a lot of stigma in the real world that that's believed to be the case, so it'd be nice to push against that in a fantasy world. :) A great example in-game of individual > race is how, in general, elves are obsessed with cleanliness, but Therese is a gardener who "unlike most elves, doesn't mind getting dirty".

Is there any chance of giving all races the option to be bisexual, even if it's reacted to by Elmetaph as being "unexpected" for their race? Again, I know this seems silly, but it would be a small detail that would mean a lot to some people.