Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Lore List
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lore List

Like my previous dying list, I've been trying to complete the lore skill and I'm now very close. This time I've already put all the new lore items into the wiki, but thought I would post my list here to try and promote discussion and see if the last 300 exp from world interactibles can be found. (If it even exists!)

I've included where to get the lore for completeness and since I was doing it for the wiki anyway. The quests section of the report is broken and doesn't properly list some of the quests you've done, so I've manually added them in and they are marked with an asterisk (*), this is why the numbers at the bottom don't add up for the quests. Since recipes can be found on the wiki, and both quests and hangouts are fairly easy to find in the json, it's really the world interactibles section which is interesting but I saw no reason to cut the rest.

Lore Report:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll share some of my thoughts on lore exp to begin as well:

On the wiki there was the Old Owner's Note listed as giving 50 lore exp, I've never gotten any lore exp from interacting with it in any way or completing the related quest and I suspect that this was replaced with the "Welcome to Sun Vale!" sign. This could be a possible explanation for 50 of the missing 300 exp though.

I've searched every single corner of GK and read every orcish book drop, so I think the 5 GK notes and 4 Orcish books giving lore are all there is. It's possible I've missed something but unlikely.

There were patch notes from a long time ago, here, that suggested that lore was added or was going to be added to labs "soon". However, I have scoured every part of labs including checking every stretch of every wall for fake walls and found nothing.

I'm not a werewolf and have never been on any of my characters in game so it's possible there's some unique lore exp there somehow.

The "Find Gravestones" quest for Blanche, listed in the wiki and in the json doesn't seem to be possible to actually acquire? I might have done it a long time ago on my main and it didn't show up in the report, but I couldn't find a way to get it on my alt which definitely hasn't. The json suggests it's a quest you obtain by talking to her or at least not by checking her 'do favour' menu.
    Last edited by Celerity; 07-27-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice list! Thanks!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's my understanding that this is the most complete list.
    Are the missing quests and interactions actually in game, or mistakenly removed during one of the older zone revamps?

Thread Footer