Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Project Otan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Project Otan

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing the game and loving it. I've decided to do my own levelling challenge and I want to document my experience here in this forum thread.

The rules of the challenge are pretty simple. No levelling combat skills until I unlock Battle Chemistry. My only skills unlocked so far are Unarmed and Sword which are both at 0.

This is not going to be a pacifist character or a no damage character. Making attacks using Mycology/Carpentry/Gardening/Fishing/Cooking(if any?) and Alchemy skills is permitted. Sidebar skills are fine except for Crossbow as I view that as a combat skill. Also I doubt I can run to where I'd need to unlock that solo. I'm undecided as to whether to count Charm Rat. I'm leaning towards no.

So far I've speedrun exiting the island which was made easier thanks to some dropped white armor left on the ground. To be clear I didn't drop it on my main I just found it so thank you generous litterers

I've made it to Serbule and I've sold my starter sword. I used the money to buy a Work order and I'm going to start gathering so I can work on unlocking Mycology bombs and get some damage. My plan is to get myself a basic set of armor from Joeh asap so I can up my servivability.

I'll make a post in here once a week or so about my progress. Wish me luck!

Otan

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good Luck, look forward to reading of your progress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting with gathering and focusing on unlocking Mycology bombs is a good strategy since it will allow you to deal damage without directly leveling combat skills. Acquiring a basic set of armor from Joeh will certainly help improve your survivability as well.
    subway surfers
    As you progress, remember to explore other non-combat skills like Carpentry, Gardening, Fishing, and Cooking. They can provide you with additional options for dealing damage or supporting your character indirectly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could gather materials during the week and then attend Poetry Jam on Saturday then use the statues and pumpkins and then use Alchemy skill and get bonus xp. Maybe also use it to level up mycology, cooking and other skills you may need.

Thread Footer