Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lycanthropy Altar Skills + Wolf Form

As the next full moon is quickly upon us, and I have several quests to turn in for tokens, I'm left wondering ..... after selecting base stat buffs from the werewolf altar, do these stat changes only apply when in wolf AND lycanthropy skill is active? Or would they still apply if I was in wolf form, but using Warden / Animal Handling?

Trying to figure out where the best usage of points / tokens would be as I'm working towards maxing Warden currently, and not Lycan.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unless it specyfically say it needs Lycan skill acive/wolf form, i will work with any skill,any form. IIrc, base damage buff is only for lycanthropy skill, max Hp, Armor/DR works for any skill/form.

best metabolism regen works in every form, thou obviusly you need to be in wolf form to trigger it.

As for best use of tokens - if you plan on playing in wolf form, max out hunting speed and spend rest on HP or armor. HS is good for traveling, HP or Armor will make you a little bit toughtr. Base damge for wolf is meh, Dr is next to useless. BM regen boost is ok-ish.

If you don't intend to use wolf form... I'd probbaly still pick HS, just for traveling. Unless your build include decent speed boost, then just spend all tokens on hP and Armor.

Also, if you havent done it yet, it might be worth to unlock higher lv caps/skills bfore you start buying other things (or get like second rank of HS, and spend rest on skills) Even if you don't plan on using wolf now, you might later, and iirc it takes about 3-4 fool moons to unlock all skills from altar.

Also if you have leftover quet from last month, they will expire before new fool moon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome thanks cr00cy. I'm currently running wolf form but using Warden (60) / AH (66). I plan to be in wolf form a lot, and was definitely going towards the speed but wasn't sure what else would be viable as I wasn't running lycan.

Really appreciate the feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And is it the quests that I had from last moon that are completed are removed or the leftover tokens that go unspent each moon-cycle?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    both. Quests stay in your quest log untill next moon, you can even progress them, but as soon as new full moon start they will be abadonded, even complete ones, and all unspen tokens will be lost. So make sure to complete all quests and use up all the tokens before full moon ends

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    There's supposed to be code that removes those quests after the full moon... and I know it used to work... will have to look into that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you play in wolf form, max out hunting speed and spend rest on HP/armor.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hmm first post on forum to necro a thread just repeating what has already been said? Suspicious...
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowes View Post
    If you play in wolf form, max out hunting speed and spend rest on HP/armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by cr00cy View Post
    As for best use of tokens - if you plan on playing in wolf form, max out hunting speed and spend rest on HP or armor.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good info though in the thread. I just went through my first full moon and wasn't sure on some this,
    Last edited by Mikhaila; 03-05-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it oath that the passive buffs last for the entire month until next moon cycle, or are they only valid for the 3 day time period? I kind of gave up doing the altar stuff because I didn't think they lasted long enough....

Thread Footer