Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having a bug with the weapon mod "Basic attacks restore X power" - This mod appears to be broken and doesn't restore any power at all on basic attacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeling View Post
    Having a bug with the weapon mod "Basic attacks restore X power" - This mod appears to be broken and doesn't restore any power at all on basic attacks.
    Just wanted to follow up and provide some screenshots. Here is the mod in question:

And here's the effect showing up on the tooltip for a Basic Attack:

However this mod is having no effect, no power restore when using a basic attack. I checked to see if it was somehow added to combat refresh and it wasn't. Tried several different weapons with the same mod and all of them were broken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yesterday I went to Kur Camp and in the bay just south of there with the ice stepping stones, sometimes the ice stepping stones showed and sometimes they were invisible and when I fell into the water sometimes they were visible and sometimes invisible. Also on the steep hill just south of the Kur Camp, normally you see blocks of ice on the steep part of hill but they were invisible and stay invisible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, my friend and I just purchased the game but I'm seeing a weird .. bug I guess? I'm playing on macOS and I noticed that the game icon has this gray cross-out icon over the app in the Finder.

I thought this may cause the game to not launch, and if I click on the MacPlayer app there and try to load it, it says the app is "damaged" but it seems to load fine via Steam.

It also shows this over the icon in the tray when the game is open.

Lastly, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I noticed whenever I hold left or right mouse click in game and move the mouse at all (to move camera or turn avatar) it causes the mouse to jump to the middle of the screen instantly which causes very jerky movement. Is there a way to disable this functionality? My friend on Windows doesn't have this problem.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Figger1 View Post
    how do I post a pic on here?

use imgur.com to upload picture

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sometimes strange thinks happen at Serbule

Last edited by Vish; 08-01-2020 at 07:57 AM.

Thread Footer