Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Bowyer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realize this is an old thread but I just heard about the game and purchased it a day ago. That being said, I really hope Bowyer will be a thing in the game. I'm not sure I like the idea of upgrading a bow as you level. Since you already have different types of wood in the game, Ceder, Maple, Oak, Spruce, Treant wood?... I would use these, the higher level wood being needed to make higher level bows. I always see in other games the use of different metals to make higher quality armor and weapons. Why not use the same for items made of wood, bows, furniture etc... Even arrows could be made from different woods for better quality arrows. Flint-napping makes sense to make stone arrow heads but I don't see the need to make it it's own skill when you could just throw it in with Fletching. Possible have a arrow head recipe in black smithing or weapon smithing making different types of steel arrow heads.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Saw this video the other day of some guys making a bow using stone age techniques. Pretty cool if you are into that sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik7GbPEqljg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love this, along with weapon and armor smith round out things nicely
    Warhaz (Sword/Archery/Psy)
    Aussie Old Farts

Thread Footer