Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update Discussion: May 28, 2020

The update notes are here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...es-May-28-2020

Discussion is in this thread! But please remember to report any bugs through the in-game reporting system so we can track them.
    -ADMIN- Lemons
    -GUIDE- Sims

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The star of the show for me is the recipy scroll button.
    Thank you thank you thank you.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I like the idea of underwater dungeons. Unfortunately, they seem a bit off the way, and unless there is a reason to return there (like, to collect resource) I'm probably never going back. The game needs this kind of things, though, so thumbs up.

I like the GUI changes, even though the most needed feature, as far as I'm concerned, isn't in it. Regarding the button to return to the previous recipe, it's working but not very well. I guess that with the caravan event plenty of people already submitted bug reports about it.

I tested all new Fairy quests, and they work. The quest that asks you to collect seeds seems much harder than others though, but that's ok, it's different, and you can take your time to finish it.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Niph What's the most-needed feature, as far as you're concerned?
    Last edited by Citan; 05-30-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I started a separate thread in the suggestion section to discuss it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There isnt very much discussion going on with this patch!
    The M&M update makes it feel easier vs "just reset the game until you get the right skills". I havent really played it enough to beat the final boss yet though.

The spam limiter is nice, it would be nice to let confetti/fireworks work via an option (at least I think confetti is blocked by it?) so when the summer-events happen I can see celebrations etc. I think I need to wait until more bosses are spawned by Jack to fully test this because during the poetry jam guides showed displeasure in AoE spam. I also think there is now so much player knowledge required to use these optimizations, I recommend just adding a section in the /help special command list.

I think some triggered buffs in Sunvale and sunvale's caves dont seem to be working. A friend turn on some fires outside in Sun Vale, got a message but nothing happened. We assumed a buff was supposed to be triggered. Similarly inside the dungeon I clicked the bowl and received the non-druid specific "you can see the oceans future" message and I have no idea if that is a flag for something else, or a buff or what but it appears nothing happened.

When the patch first went live I did a bug report that my panther from GK had an untamable label. I actually have not checked it again, nor have I attempted to check if the panthers from GK are susceptible to the magical allure of string. But that is a thing btw!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback on increased animal mob health on non-elites
    Location: FR. Skills used: Level 80+ Hammer /Druid. Gear: full level 70 max-crafted gold leather evasion. Solo fighting.

Kills now taking 3 or 4 hits (rather than 2 or 3). No noticeable impact on player survival, except when fighting bears.

Bears now manage to get a rage hit in, so fighting 2 bears at once is much more dangerous and requires healing during a fight.

Can still kill the honey trolls without using fire.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    @Niph What's the most-needed feature, as far as you're concerned?
    I not Niph but i can tell you:

New Ice Cream, we have only 2 now Mint and strawberry
    and its biggest flaw that there is NO LEMONICECREAM still....
    Last edited by Vish; 06-03-2020 at 11:33 AM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaums View Post
    I think some triggered buffs in Sunvale and sunvale's caves dont seem to be working. A friend turn on some fires outside in Sun Vale, got a message but nothing happened. We assumed a buff was supposed to be triggered. Similarly inside the dungeon I clicked the bowl and received the non-druid specific "you can see the oceans future" message and I have no idea if that is a flag for something else, or a buff or what but it appears nothing happened.
    Those both create non-timed buffs so if you've hidden "permanent" effects, you won't see the icons. As far as I can tell they are working though. (The buffs aren't permanent, especially the Sun Vale ones, but since they don't have a traditional timer they get lumped into permanent in the UI.)

Thread Footer