Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been over 2 months

Since the last bit of news have showed up on steam. Have I missed anything or has it been radio silent the whole time?
    Let's get one thing straight, I'm not.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the last developer created topic on Steam was March 20th, there has been communication elsewhere. You may have missed a few things

- The last patch was on March 27th, and the next update is tentatively tomorrow! This information is communicated at the top of the game launcher alongside upcoming events, and the message has changed four times since March 20th. There is currently a Crafting Caravan scheduled to begin on the 29th.

- There have been seven tweets from the primary twitter account, which appear on the forum in a "Twitter Feed" box underneath "Latest Thread Activity." You can find some pictures of upcoming content and descriptions of the patch here.

- There have been at least twelve developer responses on this forum (I say at least because I don't completely track posts about bugs). Topics talked about include Augments, Animal Husbandry, Fairy Magic treasure mods, damage calculation, and item management. The most informative (related to the update) post is this one: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...8120#post18120

- Daily messages from an in-game Admin. Usually players screenshot interesting messages and post them on other platforms.
    Bannerholme Archivist

Thread Footer