I am an accidental bat. I'm still a fairly new PG player, and doing a war cache, I got bit by the bats in the dungeon. I had no idea that it would turn me into a bat if I didn't cure it. Boy was I surprised! I know now!

But, since I was changed anyhow, I thought I would start working up favor, etc. on the animal vendors before I changed back. Just as an aside, they are a hoot! I haven't laughed so much as I did talking with Spot.

Anyhow, I'm kind of digging being a bat, love the flying especially.

I just leveled up to friend with Norbert, and he gave me the first warden quest. I don't know much about warden, except that it is for animal forms only. So, my questions are:

1. Since I'm doing the warden quests as a bat, if I change to a different animal form, do I retain warden? Or is it only for the form you did it in?
2. I'm currently using the bat skills and Psychology. I was also leveling priest and swords. I know I can't use swords as an animal, but what's the best second skill to work up in conjunction with bat?
3. Is bat really the best animal form? Should I cure bat and work on a different animal form?
4. Will all of the favor, etc that I'm leveling up as a bat be retained if I switch to a different animal form?
5. If I change back to human form for a while, I will no longer be able to use warden skills, so will I lose those skills?
6. Can I use warden skills if I am in an animal druid form?

I guess I had more questions than I thought!

Any response will be appreciated!