I figure this is my biggest problem with the game so I might as well mention it. Just the game as a whole is generally oppressive and pushes back too much against the player. It's fine for a bit but as you progress certain things start to just smack you in the face.

Storage

It's not just an issue of the amount but also that it's peppered around the world and often locked behind favor. Add to that the ridiculous drop tables, number of drops, and that "junk" drops replace gold in this game. Everything you leave behind is your only source of income and the game is constantly bombarding you with random drops. You won't really want to leave behind brass nails because who knows what else they go into and they're certainly not anywhere else. Invariably your inventory fills up with odds and ends that of course you want to keep because you don't want to have to farm out that Antler again. There are other problems like this like Perfect Lumber which you can't even use until a certain level of carpentry so rather than being a nice "proc" it ends up feeling like more junk in your inventory.

Favor

Favor isn't so bad when you start but eventually you get nothing from NPCs until you raise favor. All storage in Rahu is locked behind favor, most training seems to be locked behind favor as well. It's just so tiring to keep facing this mechanic. It's a novel idea that quickly just is turned into more linear grind and wikipedia visits. This of course feeds into your need to hoard items so you can more quickly raise favor.

Gold costs

Training amounts raise exponentially and with the whole game being a barter economy (i.e. monsters don't just drop gold) it's a real hassle to sell items and of course you don't know how valuable a given item is so that even adds more time as you're going to go check the player board and vendor it. Of course this goes back into the issues of Storage because you're trying to save some things that you'll need for later and you end up with tons of stuff because there are just so many materials.

I realize monsters not dropping gold is an anti botting measure or something but it just has an adverse effect on normal play. Running around with a backpack full of viscera and unloading on random merchants(if you can) until you can't anymore just feels bad.

Crafting
I have really no desire to craft but Transmutation is worth having just to be able to save space. But to make your own prisms you need to learn four other break down skills which require 5 other crafting skills be at 25 before you can progression with them on top of that all those trainers are yet again, peppered around the world.

Even though this game has a lot of modern MMO contrivances and lets you level battle skills pretty quick it somehow manages to feel more inconvenient than all of them because you have a huge number of skills, items, and no monsters just drop gold. It's unfortunate because at the start it's really fun to play but the further you progress in the game the more of a black hole it becomes.

There's some point where after killing 30 bears and still only have gotten one bear claw I really don't care about leveling shamanic infusion anymore. Because there's no only that but the cost from taking it past 50, and leveling more favor to make the higher level inventory belt. And I keep having this experience where I just don't care about any of the incentives waiting for me and simply stop playing.

Almost everything I do in the game just seems to spiral out of control. I realize it's most likely intentional but I figured I might as well offer my feedback. I fully expect this all to be debunked piece by piece by people who love this game and that's fine.