Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ice/BC low-mid level build?

Since I'm leveling crafting alongside my combat skills, I should be able to get some nice mods at the cost of eternal poverty. Except that I'm not sure what to get, or what abilities to use in general. Would an AOE build work, since BC seems to only have AOEs? Or should I focus on Ice Spear and only buff with BC?

Also, should I avoid Kur Mountains, or just part of it?

Any tips on builds/leveling would be appreciated!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly I'm no min maxer so there will be plenty of others with a better idea than me really.

I've always loved BC despite the nerfs to aoe that have changed it its still fun mass killing with it.
    Most I would say tend to mod the gear 1 of 2 ways either adding everything that gives damage mitigation and then giving that via the skin to all group members in dungeon runs.
    Personally I just tend to add all the bomb buffs, the fire adding ones too, then I think there are some that trigger via the speed buff I add them too and whats left is just normally extra mitigation.
    I tend to use this build to farm at lower level, things like the Elementals in goblin dungeon or the ugly things down in the lower crypt for stomachs. But this is me using high lvl stuff to quickly kill 5 or so mobs at once for exp for whatever skill is on the other bar.Often that skill is unmodded or there will be generic mods that will help for any skill.
    BC is one of the best skills for speed buffs, so it's good for a travel build too, Shield /BC will allow you to make a nice fast build for travel.

I would say though that Aoe is great for farming ,but it's best done with mobs that are lower lvl than you would perhaps tackle if you were one on one fighting. In tougher dungeons or group play attracting the attention of many can be rough. Also the smoke cloud/bomb animations can be annoying for others I'd imagine.

The little helper, I like the golem he can be a great help, it's expensive to keep buying the upgrades but whilst alone and with space around you I think It's worth using. In groups like other pets he can at times be annoying.

Although I have Ice at high lvl , to be honest I have seldom used it properly, Perhaps another players opinion would be better there.

As for kur you will at some point need to thrive there, the beach is a great farm area, and the 2 camps can be fun too if you can handle the attention.
    Good food, a nearby fire, a potion or 2 if you can afford it should give you a fair chance.

Kur town is a good bind spot as it is annoying getting there other wise. death in kur tends to drop you back at elt portal so that is worth noting if you can not fly to avoid the terrain and mobs.
    Last edited by Celler; 05-07-2020 at 04:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celler View Post
    As for kur you will at some point need to thrive there, the beach is a great farm area, and the 2 camps can be fun too if you can handle the attention.
    Good food, a nearby fire, a potion or 2 if you can afford it should give you a fair chance.

Kur town is a good bind spot as it is annoying getting there other wise. death in kur tends to drop you back at elt portal so that is worth noting if you can not fly to avoid the terrain and mobs.
    Thank you very much. I thought Kur was a place to avoid with mobs having high ice resistance (or so I assumed), but if it's not too bad I'm fine with the weather mechanics. It looks like I should probably mod ice for single target to not tank everything in the dungeons.
    Last edited by Vintus; 05-07-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Footer