I want to set my graphics to above level 3 "Good". My PC can handle it just fine, but anything over 3 produces a horrible and sickening motion blur effect. I think it may be a low quality FXAA effect but honestly it's been so long since I used FXAA I can't remember exactly what it looked like. It's like film grain. It's exactly as described in this old thread from 2017. I am also running on Linux.

Things I've tried with no results:

Adjusting the Bloom, Color Correction, Tilt Shift, Vignetting, and SSAO.

Forcing better AA settings via Nvidia settings but nothing happens. My quick research says Unity doesn't work with forced AA settings.

Adjusting settings manually in GorgonConfig.txt but I can't find anything AA related and the graphics quality setting doesn't produce fine-grained config changes like I'd hoped so I can diff them to see what's changed.

Adjusting Unity settings in the perfs file. There are some Unity-specific AA settings but the documentation is piss poor if you're not using Unity GUI tools for config changes.

I'd really love to be able to turn up the graphics a bit without feeling like I'm going to puke. The best I can do right now is set my quality to 3 then adjust advanced options that improve quality which is inadequate.