As the title says how am I suppose to level ice magic after late 30s into the 40s ready for Ilmari, Kur is out of the question due to so many invulnerable to cold, just tried Sunvale using the free portal from WN daily and popping straight out thinking I would get the old summer court fairies. How wrong was I, it is infested with the elite Boreal Fist thing and ice elementals.

I have higher level skills I could reroll with the Ice Magic and just drag myself through this blockage but many newer player wont have that. admittedly if they have Ice they aren't exactly new, but I have been playing on and off since before there was a starter island and to me there is no alternatives for solo 35 to roughly 50 than Kur or Sunvale other than mind numbing grinding of gnashers in elt.

I am trying to look at this issue from a constructive feedback point of view, all skills should have equal opportunities to progress at level both as a group orientated player or a solo player, I am GMT +7 so depending on my timings I'm late for the aussies, early for europe and 12 hours out of whack for the US.