Just going to keep this question straight forward.

I used to play this game back before it had a price tag and was on Steam. I played it a lot and out of my friend group of like 6 people I was the only one to stick around and play it (Mostly because of difficulty or lack of direction, or just general dislike for the game).

However, ever since PG has come onto Steam and adopted the 40$ price tag, I've been mostly scared off from ever playing this game again.

Call me stingy, but in reality not everyone is blessed or does well financially and its mostly kept me from playing for that exact reason (And I also never have found solid validation in spending that much on PG given how many issues it had.)

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed PG when I played it. The community was awesome, the mechanics were great; but it just sucks to see that there hasn't been much budge on the price tag or any sales (That I've been aware of).

This is just a humble, poor player asking will there ever be a change in the price of the game or sales in the future (If ever?)

Thank you.