Hello all hope you all having a safe and healthy time in this difficult period we are facing.

On to matters. At times I find biased and nonconstructive posts/replies on the boards. I come to the boards to get informed and see certain things from a different perspective as there is so much to learn in this game. When I do comment it's from my own personal experience in the skill/s and or abilities that I have experience in to discuss.
Recently, in some situations, I have noticed that when people are discussing skills/abilities they are speaking from a third party. I truly hope that when you are talking about what a skill that you have those skills maxed and have a full set of modded yellows to guarantee what you are claiming to be true. If you don't please don't post unfounded and untried matters on how you were told a ability/skill is. In the end it is just hearsay and unfounded. It ends up being unhelpful for the most part.

You are not going to see me post/reply to someone talking about Bard Skill, Animal Handling or Necromancy because I have never bothered to raise those skills and therefore I don't have the expertise to comment on them. So please take a minute and think about what you are going to comment on a post instead of inundating the boards with comments that may be misleading.

Devs thank you for the great and constant work you do. It is much appreciated !