Thank you Citan, for everything you and your team do.

Looking at Citan's update: Enthusiasm for the first time.. It really made me appreciate all they do for this game and how much our reactions impact them.

We sometimes forget that this is a team that puts their all into this game and it would really help them out if they knew what we appreciate about it.

Share a reason why you play this game in the first place? What do you love about it?

One of my favorite recent things that happened in the game was making a small event in Sie Antry's garden. A guildmate who despises gardening lost a bet to Towers and thus had to garden 1,000 cotton. We all got together, made booze, a raffle box, displays, invited people from global, and had Jack surprise us with a poetry podium to read out books to everyone! It was a fantastic time, seeing a drunk Pazzuzra garden away, hating every second of it as we all made jokes while dancing/playing instruments and adding some small PvP action to end the night.

As for something I love about the game, the fact that there are dailies makes me happy. It’s a fantastic way to meet players outside my normal group since I run with random people every day to get them through the dungeon. I also have been loving the Fae Realm and the difficulty of certain mobs there, the challenge is exciting!