Having played this game for quite some time now (2000 hours), i am starting to notice some wear and tear in my motivation to log in daily.
In all the MMO i played since 1998, i was always looking for ways to keep improving my character. The journey is fun, but setting personal goals to keep pushing bounderies was what kept me logging in.

And i am wondering what that will be like in this game. Eventually i will choose my 2 fighting skills and level them to max. And i will make the "best"possible gear and do my dungeon runs. But then....?

There is no pvp. No Raids with 40 people like WoW. No unlimited level like rappelz had, but fixed level caps. Cash in this game loses its meaning once you have the skills you need maxed. And i am simply not the type of player to do the same x daily runs week in week out, that feels like work to me. Or to level an alt, doing everything over again. Even now, doing events more than once already feels like same old, same old (i do appreciate the efforts put into them, but you can only do some events so many times before you simply cant be bothered anymore).

So i am very interested to hear from the developpers if this is something they are thinking about. Personally i would be very happy to never reach level cap because it woudl take 10 years to do.