Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Main Charactor wont load right

So i can log in and play my Fairy, but when i try to log in my main all i see is my HUD and grey sky. Takes a few secs an then it crashes then sends a report. So i would like that charactor back after months of work.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You will probably need to contact support[at]projectgorgon.com. If you haven't sent in crash reports by email yet maybe include it. Be sure to include the name of the character that is in need of fixing. It might be something you could fix yourself by using the:

"/unstickchar <name of character> Used when it seems impossible to log into a character, typing this command on another character of the same account will transport the stuck character to Anagoge."

On the other hand there is a chance that an admin or dev might need to make a quick adjustment on the character to fix it.

Project: Gorgon doesn't automatically send reports after crashes, it gives you message that it created one. But you have to email it afterward. If there is a Message about sending report it is probably Windows or whichever OS doing it for reporting to the OS company.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 03-12-2020 at 05:43 PM. Reason: change text command to correct one

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this is related, but since the last patch (the March 10 hotfix the day after the faerie patch), i have extremely long load times in some areas (Serbule and the Fae Realm.... maybe any area where there are numerous player faeries).

It's like some assets are taking a very long time to load. The basic gui appears quickly, but many of the icons take quite a while to load and i can experience heavy lag (sometimes minutes of latency).

EDIT: This may have just been my connection, as things seem to be loading normally for me today.
    Last edited by alleryn; 03-12-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /unstickcharactor seems to be a invalad command, so Ive messaged in game, Emailed crash reports and nothing no replies No fixes, nothing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki66 View Post
    /unstickcharactor seems to be a invalad command, so Ive messaged in game, Emailed crash reports and nothing no replies No fixes, nothing.
    The correct command from an alt character is: /unstickchar <charname>

If that does not break your character loose, let us know and we can apply a more invasive fix, but will it remove all effects (food, buffs, debuffs) from your character.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup it worked, thanks for the save.

Thread Footer