Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

summons should protect each other

I was playing around with necro then i noticed that summons don't help each other. When my skeleton wizard is getting attacked, the others just stand around and watch.

Would also be nice if there was an option to make pets unclickable, so it's easier to loot. This is quite an annoyance.
    Last edited by overtyped; 03-04-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What stance did you have each individual pet in?
    Coglin, Master Bard, subsequent druid. - Master of all Animals that can be Handled.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by overtyped View Post
    I was playing around with necro then i noticed that summons don't help each other. When my skeleton wizard is getting attacked, the others just stand around and watch.

Would also be nice if there was an option to make pets unclickable, so it's easier to loot. This is quite an annoyance.
    That's right they don't recognise the other pets with the current pet mechanics.
    You have to attack or be attacked for all your pets to do their thing, using an ability on your pets to attack can get the fights started but it wont do anything for when your in a fight, its all just buff skills for your pets while they do whatever they want, it's easier to just spam your basic attack, the one that generates the combat refresh for all the pets to pay attention, then mash buff abilities, because thats what the combat system is for the pets atm, oh and then mouse click spamming on their stances and hope they do what you tell them.

They won't obey your commands after they are in combat just hit your buffs and pray your pet can do enough damage to hold the aggro, since most enemies will just straight up charge at you anyway if you are within range with the current threat mechanics.., if you wanted a skill of your AnimalHandling to do a specific thing to this monster and wanted your pets of skill necromancer to do the skill on another monster, they will ignore you until something else takes their attention that you have no control over, sometimes the "get it off me" from AH does nothing aswell.

Thread Footer