Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any detailed infos on the following things?

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering about some planned features and can't find any more infos on them. Maybe those infos don't exist maybe I just can't find them so i thought I'd ask.

1. Character Customization

Will character creation only consist of the current selection options with more models available, so type of race, skin color, hair hair color or will there be more options and maybe even sliders?

2. Animal Husbandry?
    How advanced will it be? I am especially interested if there are dominant/regressive genes planned.

3. Mail
    Are there any plans for an ingame postal system or do you think it would break the economy?Maybe tied in with teleportation just sending goods instead of people?

I hope everyone is having a great day and if you have answers to those questions or questions of your own feel free to answer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk to Irkima and she will mention a mail system. If nothing else it means it is in the works.

Thread Footer