Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentBbrian View Post
    Nah, he has the tools there to make something good and he didn't.
    He was also insulting someone else who simply asked him a question.
    If you think what he wrote was sober then sure get upset little bard, he said "zombies good, provoke good" supplied nothing but ramblings and then called the 1 person who asked him to get involved a troll.
    So little bard man, re-read what he wrote and come back and reply to me.. plz reply to me.. i really wanna be a pen pal of yours you are so full of ingame knowledge that you share without being asked*cough* instead of getting involved in what was said by others.. mr bard.
    Or you can click my link and we can have an online fight where you do nothing, bcoz of what you are.
    Wow, you sure got butthurt by me explaining English might be a second language.as to the other guy, well he was recently using homophobic slurs in global at an players trying to help newbies when he disagreed with the advice. So if that is the person you want to side with, more power to you.
    Coglin, Master Bard, subsequent druid. - Master of all Animals that can be Handled.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This is exactly the kind of thread I was talking about: starts out interesting, almost IMMEDIATELY devolves into complaints and threats and nonsense. In the future I'm just gonna start deleting any post that's too aggressive. But this thread would be almost empty if I did that. So I'm closing this thread.
    Last edited by Citan; 03-03-2020 at 07:03 PM.

Thread Footer