Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interface Suggestions! A list before implementing housing.

Please allow us to place craft skills such as tailoring, alchemy, carpentry, as a hotkey on an action bar.

Please add a fourth action bar for MISCELLANEOUS buttons such as the above aformentioned.

Please allow us to combine the two bottom action bars into one 12 button action bar. Please remove the strict UI dependant ability limiting mechanism. Its poor design. The UI should be ignorant of the player's skill choices.

Please allow us to bind healing abilities to the mouse as a mouse over macro to use on the party interface removing the need to target player and then use the action button to heal the player. This latter method is slow, clunky, and feels bad.

Please allow the target frame to display current buffs on targets and debuffs whether for dot management, dispelling poisins or dots, or just to see what buffs a player is carrying.

Please apply the above to the party interface.

Please allow us to link abilities into chat.

Please allow us the option to place health/armor/metabolism/heat texts inside their respective bars instead of floating out the outside.

Please allow players to LOCK their UI in place remove awkward clunky borders that seem to persist despite not having the interface frame active.

Please allow for collapsible subcategories within a given craft skill window. For example, Tailoring has many recipes and those recipes are dividing into certain catagories such as rough, quality, nice, etc... please make large groups for which each recipe can be catagorized and further collapsed to allow for easier navigation of the crafting interface.

Please make the skill interface reflect current acquired bonuses for any given level the player has reached. For example, I should be able to see how much health and vigor my x level fire skill provides currently ontop of the future bonuses provided at further levels.

Please fix the character screen panel. The image in the center often times show an invisible model with only hands and weapons. (On that note, please make it so our weapons and off hands stop disappearing when we are out of combat. I hate always having to make them reaper. Unless I sheath my weapons these should persist).

I'm sure there are many more interface and changes that need to occur before we implement grand things like housing....

Thanks..................

EDIT:

Please allow us to change the font color of various chats because I have a hard time differentiating group chat, from global chat, from guild chat, all are slightly different shades of blue... I can't imagine the color blind player trying to make sense of that :<
    Last edited by Aionlasting; 02-25-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Thread Footer