Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The old old old complaint

I posted about it 2 years ago, i think i posted again last year and i will prolly post about it next year ^^

Can we please go back to the character screen when we log out instead of having to retype the password everytime (or at least tell us if this is complicated to do)

Thanks !

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortitia View Post
    Can we please go back to the character screen when we log out instead of having to retype the password everytime (or at least tell us if this is complicated to do)
    As I understand it, there are some tech considerations on the server that need to be re-routed slightly to make this work, as well as some UI work. The tech isn't complicated, as such, but it hasn't been top priority while we're waiting on the new UI anyway.

Short answer: Yes, we'll get there eventually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just posted about this recently is support and suggestion.

I would really like the /camp command from EQ2. I could type /camp Destroyer and it would log me out from Fluffybunny to Destroyer, then when I typed /camp Quimtickler it would log me from Destroyer to Quimtickler. All loading screens avoided.

Thread Footer