Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blammar View Post
    Frak me. When I could mouselook with the LMB, I never thought to try with the RMB also. The RMB works the way I want. RMB around, then press W to move forward. THANK YOU!
    Glad to have been of assistance.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdelver View Post
    Quite so.
    I mean, I can change to a deer and mind control another deer to do my bidding, then change to a Raven and fly off, then land and breath fire, but you are correct, that is merely an extension of reality.
    Coglin, Master Bard, subsequent druid. - Master of all Animals that can be Handled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There you go, you've got it! Suspension of disbelief and all that FTW. My character turned into a spider and can summon the undead and other spiders, which illustrates what alleryn referred to - an extension of reality. The game also reflects aspects of reality in that I still need to turn my character's entire body, not just the head, to move in the direction I want to go though. Best of both worlds. Blammer just needed clarification and then he got it too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdelver View Post
    There you go, you've got it! Suspension of disbelief and all that FTW. My character turned into a spider and can summon the undead and other spiders, which illustrates what alleryn referred to - an extension of reality. The game also reflects aspects of reality in that I still need to turn my character's entire body, not just the head, to move in the direction I want to go though. Best of both worlds. Blammer just needed clarification and then he got it too.
    You appear to be misusing or redefining terms. There is no "suspension of disbelief"

This is a completely made up fantasy realm with it's own rules and reason. Reality does not exist there. Irrationally trying to show horn it in is unreasonable.
    Coglin, Master Bard, subsequent druid. - Master of all Animals that can be Handled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem to be ignoring the reality that I don't regard your opinion as in any way interesting or important to me. Do yourself a favour and toddle on. It will save you wasting more time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the topic of movement. Jumping in this game is strange. Its like your player hits an invisible wall at a designated height that applies downward force to the place instead of having a natural constant force of gravity applied at all times. This can also be seen with knockback effects were the player moves in the direction of the knockback but there is no vertical force applied so sometimes you fly straight out and are in the air floating as it happens. Very wierd. I think that should definitely be fixed.

Thread Footer