Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zones and leveling Question

Will there ever be multiple zones for the same level ranges? For example, right now, the 60-70 area is predominantly gazluk. However, i find the frost prohibitive for outdoor exploration and enjoyment of the higher level content so I tend to avoid the zone altogether unless its for NPC purposes such as buying new skill abilities or resource gathering.

I was hoping there would be more level 60-70 zones in the future without the restrictive environmental effect that you have to play around. Id' just like a place to hunt and not have to worry about the freezing debuff. Yes, I know, you can get gear to help mitigate this but again... i'd prefer a place where I don't have to worry about building my equipment around environmental effects.

So will we ever have these alternatives? Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, the cold debuff is way too harsh, also for variety since we are intended to have multiple skills a variety of zones all the way through the leveling process would be great. It would also be a better investment of dev time then another version of some shitty instanced housing crap.

In game and out of game, the cold sucks, the world is a better place when the human is warm and the beer is cold not so the other way around, in game I find the snow very hard on the eyes and now with Kur overrun by those feral vegan yetis from extinction rebellion its also on the no enjoyment list.

PS anything below 25C is cold, below 20C is get me out of here how do people live in this shit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda like the zones with a debilitating weather that can cause death in a game where death is another experience to gain.
    It is weird there is no faith/spiritual system to go with Death in this game, would be cool to get a path of exile or skyrim feat/talent system to go along with death to customise our characters further than clothing.
    Promoting a suicide culture.. here drink this fizzy punch and ignore my bloody robe.. also sign this bit of paper to give me all your things in the "unfortunate" result of death, maiming, injury, flu, itchy eyes, urge to dance, love, anger, marriage and housing.

It would be cool if there was more zones at those level ranges where zones are problematic so people don't need to spend there time in them, but i figured an ice death zone where you gota look after yourself has gota be a valuable zone to forage/hunt in compared to another zone of the same level that has great weather.
    It should atleast have more dungeons for grinding in so dungeons dont get full of people in that level range.
    Most things are a resource in this game its a good thing to think of alternative and beneficial differences to the games mechanics, i like the idea of being able to do something multiple ways instead of only 1 path.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure you'll hate me saying this but there are a ton of potions and meditation to help you stay warm even if you arent using a skill that does it. Also, Gazluk has lots of glowy crystals to stay warm and fires are pretty easy to build.

With that said, I'm all for more zones!

Thread Footer