Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holistic wellness not so holistic

It's a fact that some of these quests are harder than others, and there is no incentive to not abandon one and wait an hour for another. I understand the purpose of this skill is for it to take years to complete, but it does not feel "holistic" if you don't care about committing to a holistic task if you find it's too inconvenient.

My idea is each task you complete without abandoning adds 1 exp more and stacks( example first quest 50 exp, second 51, third 52 etc, and if you abandon it resets back to the default of 50. This would be more in line with the holistic philosophy. (If you decide to go on a diet and every other day you abandon dieting then you are not going to get anywhere)
    Last edited by overtyped; 02-17-2020 at 04:54 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I like this idea a lot. I don't have a way to implement it right now but I'll keep it in mind as new features become available.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice idea, but mhm for all animal players 'HW chain' will end at 'Use bomb Ability quest' (Battle chemistry skills (or there are other way to do it as animal?))

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    maybe first aid bomb counts as bomb skill? not sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spore bombs count and can be used by animals

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    forgotten of this one :P
    then i don't see any obstacles in this

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Warden's AOEs might fall under the bomb category, or at least should for this purpose.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would support this idea if explosive runestones were not so darn difficult to find.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could always change this quest so that completing the task = 1 level of the skill (see shaman infusion).

Make there be 50 different tasks and you only get each one once - but the one you get is completely random.

I currently have the quest to activate a runestone. This works out as I have never died to a runestone so I will get that death xp out of the way with the help of some practice iocane powder.

Thread Footer