Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want fae so bad!!!

I know they said "soon" but it's been coming soon since I started playing! I'm just so hype for them. I know it's a small dev team and logically I'm patient with them but emotionally I'm just like I WANT EM!!! Every day I log in and check the news to see if the patch has been released. I wanna make my fae alt !!! Which could even become my main depending on how much I fall in love with them. Not enough games let you play as fae and I love fae. I have autism which in olden times before it was a proper diagnosis autistic folks were called changelings or faerie children. I relate to the otherworldly nature of fae. Think the only other game I played with a proper fae/fairy race was everquest 2? And I just couldn't get into that game. A select few games have had types of fae playable since a fairy is just one type of fae. Also brownies, goblins, redcaps, sprites, gnomes, etc.

So basically. Hype for fae can't wait to play em.
    Let's get one thing straight, I'm not.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Keep yourself busy by getting all the things you need to make a proper twink? Start with a selection of gourmand foods.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    We're running a bit late, so I think the fairy race will end up arriving at the very end of the month. (Still about two weeks away, I'd guess.) I'm busy debugging approximately 3,863,489 animation problems, and then we have twice that many content issues to fix. That said, the design is coming together pretty nicely now and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sorry it's taken a while!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3+8+6+3+4+8+9 is only 41 animation problems at total so stop waste your time on forum and go to work :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    We're running a bit late, so I think the fairy race will end up arriving at the very end of the month. (Still about two weeks away, I'd guess.) I'm busy debugging approximately 3,863,489 animation problems, and then we have twice that many content issues to fix. That said, the design is coming together pretty nicely now and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sorry it's taken a while!
    I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it! Thanks for responding. Also wow that's a lot of animation problems. Crazy you can get through all those things in just a couple week.
    Let's get one thing straight, I'm not.

Thread Footer