Recently hopped on the game a few days ago to give it another 'look' after very much being displeased with the state of how things worked.

Importantly, one of my main points was.. fixed? I was surprised honestly. The game feels so much more optimized (it obviously still needs a lot of work) but I was able to attend EVENTS with NO FRAME DROPS. WOW! That was a weird feeling honestly.

I feel the animations look.. better? In a way? I mean, they're different - they still feel a bit stiff (Honestly, the jumps forced momentum is annoying.)

The community seems to also have been a lot more inclusive (Some might say it was already, but again; personal experience.) I felt like people are much more active, social, and helping.

I also saw the new VIP system. Honestly, not a big fan of it in 'theory' but I bought into it honestly. It provides things that players would definitely need and use. (Definitely add more to it. It needs a lot more.)

I still don't think the game is worth 40$ though. I'd say 20-25$ in my opinion is better fitting.

But yeah. I've been having fun and enjoying it.