Hi! Just had a few questions and thoughts regarding the fairies, seeing as they've just been spoiled (somewhat) on twitter.

This isn't spoiler-related stuff, rather integration and logistics.

Can a level 1 essentially be "carried" through winter nexus to unlock the race immediately, or is there some sort of hard requirement that can't be bypassed?

If they can, would this be a way for new players to essentially skip the low level experience? Necromancy comes to mind as being fairly popular and many people are willing to help new players unlock it. I can see why a new player would want to be ran through the WN to unlock the new race before investing time into a character they might otherwise simply discard.

Given the characters aren't likely to be "fresh" on an account, is it intended that players share some resources with that character (I.e. councils), or is it balanced in a way that the new character can be entirely independent?

What exactly does "starting a level 30" mean? Simply level 30 knife fighting? Or level 30 in a bunch of skills?

Will their racial qualities be suppressed while in an animal form (presumably for greater than 4 hours)?

For things like this, is there any chance we can get the test server back ahead of their implantation? I figure the player-base is big enough now to justify it.

And just a personal note -
I wonder if it's possible to go wild with any ideas you had then work backwards, pruning some that don't work well instead of playing it safe?

Anyways, it seems like a good excuse to engage with the game on a fresh character, so despite fairies not exactly being my thing I'm looking forward to the new options they might present.

Edit: Is there any chance of an extra character slot upon their release?