If you're struggling to:

-remove a curse
-escape a zone
-unlock a skill
-get answers to questions
-felt cheated from a player trade
-lost a valuable item
-advance in combat
or you just want to try something new like go into pig form and fly around Serbule

This game is a lot of fun and it's a small community and we can use everyone in game.

I've played MMOs in the past and I would have an experience that would really turn me off to playing any more. I'd stop cold turkey after feeling swindled by another player, or losing some of my inventory that I spent a long time to get. That feeling really sucks, and because PG is an open sandbox it can be common for someone to accidentally stumble into a situation where they feel discouraged. We got a lot of good people in game who can make things right and keep you excited about discovering all the exciting secrets of PG.

I'm a west coast player and I'm on in the evenings around 6 or so, and there are lots of other players in game who are always willing to help. They don't often advertise it, but you know them when they jump when someone throws out a request in /general. I'm always happy to help so throw out a /tell. Lots of exciting things are in game so let us help get you over a small hurdle so you can keep enjoying PG!

-Sasho