Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PSA: For Any Player Who Is Or May Feel Discouraged

I'm more than happy to help.

If you're struggling to:

-remove a curse
    -escape a zone
    -unlock a skill
    -get answers to questions
    -felt cheated from a player trade
    -lost a valuable item
    -advance in combat
    or you just want to try something new like go into pig form and fly around Serbule

This game is a lot of fun and it's a small community and we can use everyone in game.

I've played MMOs in the past and I would have an experience that would really turn me off to playing any more. I'd stop cold turkey after feeling swindled by another player, or losing some of my inventory that I spent a long time to get. That feeling really sucks, and because PG is an open sandbox it can be common for someone to accidentally stumble into a situation where they feel discouraged. We got a lot of good people in game who can make things right and keep you excited about discovering all the exciting secrets of PG.

I'm a west coast player and I'm on in the evenings around 6 or so, and there are lots of other players in game who are always willing to help. They don't often advertise it, but you know them when they jump when someone throws out a request in /general. I'm always happy to help so throw out a /tell. Lots of exciting things are in game so let us help get you over a small hurdle so you can keep enjoying PG!

-Sasho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this mean you're willing to give me copious amounts of reagents to get me to 50 alchemy so I can play Battle Chemistry?
    Last edited by Delfofthebla; 01-21-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have often allowed other players to make combines for me, since I'm already max . I will offer it to guildies first, but if none of them needs, I open it up to general population...might keep an eye out for those types of situations, as I know I'm not the only one to do this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @Sasho! This is indeed an amazing community, and you're a big part of it. Sasho's helped me out on many occasions, asking nothing in return. So I try to pay it forward.

Hopefully you don't mind me piggybacking on this post... but feel free to send me a /tell if you need help! I'm typically on in the evening (Central US) and weekends.

@Manwar, that's really awesome!

Also (shameless plug time!) "/join curseremoval" in chat to help or request help with curses/diseases.
    Last edited by Seya; 01-21-2020 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Adding info

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manwar View Post
    I have often allowed other players to make combines for me, since I'm already max . I will offer it to guildies first, but if none of them needs, I open it up to general population...might keep an eye out for those types of situations, as I know I'm not the only one to do this.
    Haha don't worry about it. I'm definitely working towards BC but I was only joking. I'll get there when I get there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto, but it will cost you one lemon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread should be pinned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about if I am bored to tears from the same old same ole?
    I need a new dungeon to explore or something like Viridian Rise from AC!
    My biggest fear for this game is that by the time there is enough content to really feel polished, it is gonna be the Atari in a world of PS4's.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Atari games are still fun though...

Thread Footer