First, let me say that I have not competed all of the new areas in the fae realm having only spent a few hours completing beginner quests.

I'm curious as to how many mobs in the game, or especially in the new zones have complete immunity to certain damage types. I've noticed that certain mobs require stun to take full damage, the shouters in the ice cave headed to fae realm are immune to several damage types. But now the new zone has at least two plant mobs that are entirely immune to nature damage.

Do only nature damage types suffer in this way, or will any other pure damage builds experience the same.

I guess it is a way to prevent people building full damage buffs and not making the most of the dual skill nature of the game and the creative build options available. But, I would really prefer if it was slightly less severe. Even a 90% damage reduction to that type of damage would seem more reasonable than complete immunity.

This seems to kill build options rather than make more feasible options. Kinda bummed out with my current build now and the amount of effort involved with gaining exp, buying unlocks and skills and crafting gear. I'm too afraid to level a new build expecting that it will eventually be unusable in a necessary fight/dungeon/quest. So after my recent return to the game, I've spent more hours looking up skills on the wiki and trying to find a new path forward than playing the game.