Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aquiring Necromancy

Hello everyone,

I recently bought this game as I read it had some cool necromancy skills. I have always thought necromancers are cool in general, but to my disappointment it seems like it is super hard to acquire necromancy as a skill, and that I will have to wait for a long time until I can manage to fight my way in the crypt.

But then it struck me, maybe a kind soul could help me; Is there anyone that could help me through the crypt? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    last few days (from Friday) was more than few 'Necro run' together with Spider Run thar some veteran players do for newbies
    read Global chat they will be more for sure or just try organzine one, is most like that some hi lveled player will help

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ask in global chat. There is usually few vets just hanging out, you shouldn't have too much of a trouble finding someone to carry you through crypt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I will try that!

Thread Footer