Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Gear Could be Better

Hi all,

Any tips on improving my gear (I am around 20-25 skill level at the moment) as it is somewhat lacking. This is especially true for my weapons and shield, as I never seem to get them to drop...?

Running Sword/Shield and Fire/Psycology builds at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearing the chests in the Crypt dungeon on every cool down might help.
    Also, check the 'used' tabs of NPC vendors in Serbule.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poulter View Post
    Clearing the chests in the Crypt dungeon on every cool down might help.
    Also, check the 'used' tabs of NPC vendors in Serbule.
    Perfect! Many thanks - limited filtering but managed to source a new off-hand and chest piece. Damage up by 10-15% and armour up by a whopping 80%

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Serb Crypt has a few chests that drop gear frequently. I grinded to 50 there recently, and got some really nice gear. Gear also drops from mobs pretty frequently.

One thing I noticed about Serb Crypt is, that the gear that drops in the starter area, around the spiders and from the chests there, are leather gear. Later on in the dungeon, near the ice-elementals, deer, and undead, they drop metal gear.

I have yet to see cloth gear drop in this dungeon.

Cloth gear has better refreshers on it than leather and metal. Metal having none at all. So, just be aware of your different armour types. While you may think a drop looks cool, it might be of metal type, which offers little gains on refreshers. Refresh is on one of your main ability on a combat skill, that basically gives you health/armour/power while in combat.

I then went to the goblin dungeon which good at around 40, if you are ok geared. The dungeon gives leather drops too. So, you have to decided, at around 30-40 whether you want to continue on at Serb Crypt grinding the ice-elemental area, for metal gear, or go to this dungeon.

If anyone knows any dungeon that drops cloth, around 1-50, do please let me know.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is super awesome you came to the forum seeking answers!

You might want to join a guild to have people you can play with as well as people you can ask questions to help you along the way.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look into the Augmenting and Transmuting on the wiki.
    Although those are locked behind getting 5 skills to 25 and a quest and visit 5 npc's and to skill them up to be able to get the resources to use those skills properly and to be able to fix up your gear to a good fun thing, but i guess you can buy them from the player vendors at the marked up prices.
    Those skills and Crafting could help, crafted sets are pretty good but expensive.

Thread Footer