Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Entire Game Interface is Blurry

Good Evening Everyone,

I logged in today, and I was prompted to accept changes made, and dumb me decided to accept them. Well, immediately after my entire game and interface is so blurry, it is unusable and the settings tab is unreadable. Any help would be appreciated. Also, the reset button does not revert anything.

Thank you for you time.
    Last edited by mosaicman3; 12-16-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already was able to fix. But for future reference to those with the same issue. I must have fat fingered my resolution. All I had to do was fix my screen resolution. Unfortunately, it was all illegible; go to settings, 4th tab down on the right, and first drop down on the screen. Just eyeball what appears to be the correct resolution, I know I run at 1920 x 1080, so I chose the last one. And voila, it was fixed.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's also possible to edit the configuration settings file at

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Elder Game\Project Gorgon\GorgonConfig.txt

The pertinent lines are possibly

Code:
    i	PrefsFullScreenWidth	0	1920
    i	PrefsFullScreenHeight	0	1080
    or something similar, if you use full screen mode.

Sounds like OP's original issue is resolved, but if someone in a similar situation is trying to adjust the resolution maybe this could come in handy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just saved my life. I have been facing the same issue and I couldn't figure it out. Thank you very much!

Thread Footer