Can i please suggest/request an option to turn off the camera follow.
  • how it likes to auto correct itself behind my character always like the backside of my guy is worth looking at
  • and in combat.
  • and when i auto path with right click to npc.
  • and when holding left click gets ignored by force facing auto follow camera.

It's a strong peev to have the camera change like whiplash my characters neck when i was controlling the view just fine with holding right click or left click, before it needed to force face me another direction.

I know there is an option to kinda stop this in combat, "auto rotate to face opponent" doesn't really work with the right click to intercept, if i move to a target with click to move or an npc to auto path to sell then the camera snaps my characters neck and whips around to look dead ahead in the direction im going, asif im not in control from a birdseye vantage, the games flips and goes "NO you look where i want you to look, don't you dare enjoy yourself without consent of viewing that glowing thing that ran past you super fast that you wanted to look at".
  • Like i didnt get the window seat on the plane and now i have to limp onward knowing that every click could be a broken neck.

Just the option to turn on/off the camera follow completely please, then i can tell the voices to stop yelling.