Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Recipe Framing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recipe Framing

I think it would be an excellent idea if recipes that we've already learned (as well as work orders) could have a thin frame around them on vendor tabs. I don't know about everyone else, but sometimes I have to check and recheck recipes since I'm not sure if I've already learned them. Obviously, you can just hover over them, but this would be more efficient, if only saving a few seconds of effort.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its shows green if you learned or read it , and red if not .. I understand what you mean .. just not sure its needed to pull dev resources to make it so .. but still great idea

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I sent in a suggestion a while ago that recipes/work orders you already know be removed if you select "Show only usable" on a vendor. After all, you can't use a recipe item if you already know it. I don't know what the devs thought about it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaffy View Post
    I sent in a suggestion a while ago that recipes/work orders you already know be removed if you select "Show only usable" on a vendor. After all, you can't use a recipe item if you already know it. I don't know what the devs thought about it though.
    I think this, or another check box with Hide Already Learned, would be fantastic. I've wanted this forever.

Thread Footer