Hello everyone!

I have just joined the community and the game has been fun so far. I have spent a good deal of time looking for the right mmo to cater to my very specific needs. I'm not looking for a game to just play in, but also to occasionally live in. After years of wasting time in the repetition of theme park mmos, I've had enough of it. At first, I thought FFXIV was a good one. It is a good one. Yet, character progression was very streamlined.

The new sandbox games that are on the horizon seem to be heading in the direction I wanted. The most playable and accessible one was Project Gorgon. Despite some lacking elements, which I attribute to it being in Alpha at the moment, I seem to enjoy it a lot.

Thus, I am looking for a guild to spend some time in. I also do pen and paper RP every now and then, but RP is not that necessary. The most important thing I need is for the people I interact with to be mature and kind. I usually employ a paladin style approach in these games and would like to spend time helping and protecting people who need it. I am looking for a guild that has this approach, as either RP and non-RP. Also, the guild name should be parallel to this context.

If there is anyone out there that has such a guild, I would like to get to know you and join if possible. If anyone desires the same thing, forming a new guild is also possible. Since the game is still in Alpha and more people are coming, there may be room for more guilds.

Note: I am not really interested in hardcore RP communities. I find most of those tend to be more edgy than fun. There may be times when I can't play for a few days in a row. This is because I would like to occasionally look at other activities (games or social) to prevent burn out.

My in-game name: Vendrig

Thank you for your time