The Church of Zhia Lian is now ready to induct new members! Our doors are open to all who are interested, so long as you are nice.

My IGN is Beauregard, and I started this casual guild/church a few days ago. It's only got a few members right now. If you'd like to help increase our ranks, send a tell in-game or join the discord linked below.

I see people all the time representing Dreva and Arietsu. Let's show Zhia Lian some love! No tithing necessary! This guild is intended for casual players of all types, whether you're playing 24/7 or only get a couple chances a week. Chatty Cathy's, Silent Sally's, and Role-playing Rebecca's are all equally welcome. Over time, there will probably be some events; contests, raffles, etc. But nothing is mandatory except being nice .

As mentioned above, there is a discord here for anyone interested, guild members or not; https://discord.gg/dYTvE4f

I named it The Sun Vale Arcade because Zhia told me she didn't want to be worshipped in a Church, so I suggested an arcade and she agreed. Turns out she's a huge fan of Air Hockey.

At some point in the near future, I will also be trying my hand at adding a wiki page for the Church of Zhia Lian. Just as soon as I can figure out how to do that lol.

Side note: I also have another thread on here for another guild. One of my other characters, MadamGanja, also had a guild called the Garden that I left to focus on other things for a while. I handed the keys to The Garden over to Figger since they're always so active and helpful. Rather than take that guild back, I started a church lol.