Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Recipes for Astounding Wooden Deer/Cow shoes

Yes, I am aware that the level 80 recipes for spider, cow and wolf armor are not in game yet, but they aren't required to enable those skills. The only way that deer and cows can be druids, be it deer or cow/druid or warden/druids, is to have wooden shoes.

On top of that, there is no way to have warden/druid shoes for deer/cow of any level, as the recipes only allow for one gem, the other being deer or cow.

[edit] Make that even deer/warden (and I presume) cow/warden are impossible as even when using a sardonyx for the gem in the wooden deer shoe recipe, all I get are single class deer shoes.
    Last edited by xerandus; 10-27-2019 at 02:07 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the devs are still undecided if there's going to be a druid/warden combo yet and they rather not waste time patching then taking it out sometime later. Though in the past shoes did required two gems but it's up in the air atm.

Us deer/cow's need astounding/max-chanted shoes badly I can agree on that!

Thread Footer