Hi! I have a medium-end laptop with an i5 1.60ghz proc and an Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 graphic card. The game is becoming unplayable for me as when I go to serbule my game can crash or completely freeze my laptop. I have played for a month or so and it's been like that since the beginning, even with all the optimizations and graphics set on bad I can't achieve more than 20 fps in these two areas, with random freezes of several minutes sometimes, it can be pretty infuriating. I also can't log in serbule, the game takes at least 15 minutes to de-freeze and it's always a gamble where I have to try to get my char to look at the ground so that the map refreshes.

I read in the blogpost of May 2018 that Serbule and Serbule hills are place where there are experiments with the sky and that in other areas the sky is pretty basic and cheap. It would be a real life saver for me if I could play with cheap skies in these areas. The game is perfectly playable in the other areas but for now I have most of maxed vendors and storages in serbule.

Thank you!
Oak