Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is this "Warden" ability? I checked the patch notes and I did not see anything about it. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also is the appearance of this Warden skill somehow related to the (temporary) disappearance of Kremmu the Warden.... ?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibbuk View Post
    What is this "Warden" ability? I checked the patch notes and I did not see anything about it. Am I looking in the wrong place?
    Sometimes, new features are not mentioned in patch notes, and left as a surprise.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cozycats View Post
    Double nerf on Bat!

I USED to be able to handle stuff in Kur tower at 50 Bat but now I am lucky to live 1-on-1 with Preserved Corpses.
    Loss of Sonic and having most skills changed to Nature means that MANY monsters laugh at you with your attacks.

I just got gang teamed by Animal camp crystals and Red wouldn't talk to me as a Bat...could have sworn 3 hours was over 2 hours ago OR there is a problem.

JACK Mega Spider has got me thinking of quitting the game. Have to click on something that is bouncing too fast to see. Can't target because he is a player. Gives no loot. When you die you lose focus on him. Need I say more?????????

After Jack and getting wiped in seconds at Animal camp, I am seriously thinking of quitting the game. BAT was the first step in this though, I love to do every skill but the seriously underpowered ones where you can not find skills you need (HINT BAT) and inability to collect the needed skill drops...over a year and yet to get confusing double 1 let alone most other dropped skills
    I have not tried bat with mods yet, but bat looks actually a lot stronger with mods. I think its the only skill that has one ability that can do two types of damage dots, trauma and nature. There were no real synergies with bat before, but I think bat+warden can go a long way. I wouldnt write off bat after the first day, but you will need to be aware of immunities.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'm still leveling Warden (lv 60 atm), I already love the skill, and all thanks to one ability - pull. Its SO GOOD to be able to drag ranged mobs to me, without having to run to them, being mauled along the way by they buddies. I'm not sure how strong Warden/Wolf combo will be with proper gear, but I have good feelings about it.

Also, Warden alerts are awesome, I really like how they are implemented. Out of all skill-specyfic content (Druid emergencies/Warden alerts/wolf altar quests), IMO this is best system.
    Last edited by cr00cy; 10-20-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Sometimes, new features are not mentioned in patch notes, and left as a surprise.
    Still doesn't tell me anything about what a warden is, or where to go about looking for this "surprise".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibbuk View Post
    Still doesn't tell me anything about what a warden is, or where to go about looking for this "surprise".
    Warden is new skill, for animal players. You need to talk with Red in Kur, Suspicious Cow in Etibule or Norbert in Sun Vale to begin quets chain that allows you to unlock it. And I think you need to raise favor with them firts.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh, so it was in the patch notes after all: "There's also some fun new stuff for animals in this update. Animals, if you're friends with the Suspicious Cow in Eltibule, Norbert in Sun Vale, or Red in Kur Mountains you should pay them a visit."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    Oh, so it was in the patch notes after all: "There's also some fun new stuff for animals in this update. Animals, if you're friends with the Suspicious Cow in Eltibule, Norbert in Sun Vale, or Red in Kur Mountains you should pay them a visit."
    I am soul mates with both Red and Suspicious Cow. Spoke to both, and saw nothing new, and no new favors.
    I'll talk with Norbert later tonight.

I spoke to them in deer form.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dibbuk are you druid perhaps ? if so need to be in animal form for 3 hours . they want to make sure your really a true animal and not some wanna be bird(druid) form

Thread Footer