Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ranalon question

Why do people keep saying this "And an egg-laying ranalon has a hundred children in her lifetime! Wow!"

Is it part of a quest? And some people seem to be crazed ranalon fanatics and some are dreva fanatics and some are dreva haters. They sound like they are possessed by something or roleplaying like crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Ranalon quotes are from a curse by the den boss.

I believe there is a Dreva-hating curse, but there's also some roleplaying for and against druids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason players say that is because when you take most items, you have to check all four things and do them in the order they appear. If you can craft with an item, and it's appropriate for crafting for a job order or raising the level of a craft skill that you want to raise now, then keep the item. Finally, check if the item is used in any swaps. As soon as I started playing the game, Meyan, as a child, had a lot of questions, but https://parentportfolio.com/would-yo...ions-for-kids/ helped me and now everything is clear to me. If so, keep it for that. If none of these things matter to you and you don't have a place, sell the item to whoever buys it. This order is Craft = Favor = Barter = Cell will be applied all the time while you are playing PG.
    Last edited by labellom; 04-26-2022 at 05:09 AM.

Thread Footer