Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to Download?

I played this game before steam came out, and purchased it then.

After seeing all the work they've put in, I'd like to come back and check it out.

Where can I download the game and access my old account?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The only place to download the game is Steam, if you are a backer you should have received your Steam Key long ago. I would avoid downloading the Demo at the start because it might complicate the connecting of your old account to the steam account.

You could search your spam folder and old emails for the Email with your key. It has a title like "Project: Gorgon is now on Steam! Here's your Steam Key!" and it came out May of 2018. Though if it was in your spam folder it probably got cleaned up long ago.

You will probably need to check with the site you would have backed on, like Kickstarter or Indiegogo. You would have to provide exact details: your full name, email, place of contribution (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or the GorgonShop), and the confirmation number. If you have those send them to support(at)projectgorgon.com.

If you happen to find the original email. it will have info on linking your old account.

Thread Footer