Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Belt of the Master Gardener

Basic idea: a utility belt with a required Gardening level that gives additional sidebar slots.

Belt of the Master Gardener
    Requires Gardening level 50
    +5 sidebar slots

I think this would need to be balanced by some kind of additional mod that either prevents it from being used in combat, or a sufficiently negative mod that all but guarantees it won't be used in combat like a "+50% damage from all sources" mod.

This could fit into the set of class-specific belt Toolcrafting recipes.
    IGN: Saart
    Wiki: Saart

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any use for extra sidebar slots, but I'd like some more gardening buffs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love more sidebar slots for easier planting of 5+ crop types at once.
    IGN: Saart
    Wiki: Saart

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychicus View Post

I think this would need to be balanced by some kind of additional mod that either prevents it from being used in combat, or a sufficiently negative mod that all but guarantees it won't be used in combat like a "+50% damage from all sources" mod.
    But what will you do when the rabbits attack?!

I think I mostly would like extra, non-combat sidebar slots available in general, so I don't have to juggle combat readiness with convenience. Having a couple extra slots I can drag Collect Milk or Familiar Recall or other non-combat abilities into would be great.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A belt that gives more sidebar slots in general would be a pretty cool idea. I think a belt that just gives a permanent +1 sidebar slot would be a neat addition to the game, and could be used for combat or gardening.

+3 sidebars on a belt wouldn't even be that strong or useful honestly if you ask me, and wouldn't need to have a debuff to ensure it can't be used in combat. It would make consumables that give sidebar slots seem pretty redundant and I know some people love those though, so I would just keep it simple as a +1 sidebar slot belt possibly.
    Last edited by Yaffy; 09-27-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Thread Footer