Quote Originally Posted by ErDrick View Post
The same way I feel about all Elite mob damage ( and it's actually bleeding into non-elites in some places) in all zones atm, It is extremely high for a tab target game, you can literally be killed faster then you can react, in a lot of cases even reacting instantly won't save you. ( obviously being a tank gives you some buffer buuut). Example that has literally happened vs a non-elite in fae realm: I get hit twice and see that I need to heal, click heal, heal goes on cooldown and gets activated, die before it actually heals me... so 3 hits from a non-elite in this case, that's about 4-5 seconds vs approximately 700 health and 800 armor ( and thickskin with 7 modifiers on top of that), which is much higher then the average person is going to have. Other random things have killed me in 2 hits, but it might as well be one hit because the same thing happens, I get chunked, hit heal, die before the heal actually takes effect. The elites are fully capable of 1 shotting me and so is general prask still.
No instant kills are acceptable at any level unless it's some special mechanic like a face of death simply because there is no way to actively dodge or block such mechanics, and to be honest those are way too prolific.[/QUOTE]

I cannot say i agree with you here. As I have spent a great deal of time in the realm and I have not experienced being 'insta-killed" in any manner you have. Particularly with non-elites. It makes me curious, what kind of groups are you running with? what build or class combo are you playing? I have 640ish health and 730ish armor playing bard/druid and I have won several fights solo against 3-5 mobs at a time. I admit i had to pull many tricks out of my sleeve to survive in those rare instances, but none the less, I feel like the difference is made by maintaining great awareness of any mobs near me and having a mentality of always being prepared for anything.

Typically when I die, I can almost immediately identify what I could have done to either has won the particular fight or not have gotten myself in a bad situation, to begin with.